Saturday, May 22, 2010

Project 2 w.i.p. day 2


Did a lot of work on this today. I wound up changing the pose altogether. I found it vary unflattering and felt i needed a better pose. I also made a background by just using a cloud brush i have and painted with 3 colors. I started on the vinyl shine of the cloths as well. All i did so far was get the form down. Then on one layer I ran wight over the highlighted part and on another i ran black over the darkest parts then used a gaussian blur on both layers. It still has alot to go but i feel it was a few steps in the right direction.

3 comments:

  1. Make sure you go to Serge's blog that I commented on in your last post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jake, heard your computer is down. Good luck getting back on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, I like this pose a lot more. Can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete