Friday, May 14, 2010

Day 2 w.i.p.


Ok so i worked some more on rendering the figure. I also laid down the base metal for the shirt. I do have one question... dose the same password work for all the tutorials? I tried using the digstudio password to watch one of the tutorials but it said it was the wrong password. i even tried copying and pasting the password in. Anyway placing the reflection is pretty much all i have left to do. I say that but i am sure i will spend all weekend working on it in other spots as well

3 comments:

  1. The password has changed. Check Blackboard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW the Figure is turning out REAL good. I'll save my critique when you are done. Everything that I might say I'm sure you will change anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, check blackboard for new password. It gives you access to all of the recordings I moved the recordings into the password protected folder. Looking good. Remember: metal is characterized by strong contrasts close together. Very white whites close to dark darks makes it look metallic and reflective.

    ReplyDelete