Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Reflection

Prof. Babcock told me that i should go back and reflect on my progress today. I did and felt like i have grown as a digital artist. Going into this class i wanted to improve my digital art skills and i feel like i have accomplished this. I have done studies that ranged across all kinds of art styles and feel that it has helped me grow. This is the first class that i have felt really passionate about and felt like i need to strive fore excellence in. Thats why i have been working so hard and spending so much time working to get things done. It is my hope to carrie this on to feather classes and make use of the skills that i have acquired to have a great year in illustration. Can't wait to start the year off and show Prof. Willey and Lynch what i'm made of

2 comments:

  1. One good idea on reflecting on your work is to think about what Lynch and Wiley would be critical about. How does what you did in this class fit with some of the critiques that you have gotten from them. They are not necessarily going to care about how you did the pieces, they will focus on just the end result and the concepts that you are expressing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the book. I have several things from it that I would like to try out. I have it here in class.

    ReplyDelete