Sunday, January 29, 2012

Results of Draw-a-thon VII

Well even though I did not stay the whole time. I still got some good work in. The imagoes shown are in no particular order.









3 hour ink drawing of Francis after our 2ed model canceled on us 20 min. before they were supposed to be in.

















What was supposed to be a 3 hr. reclining pose. I only did 1 hr. an

d took a break for lunch away from the Art Center.









The last drawing of the night before I got so tired I had to go home and sleep. 1 hours sitting pose























5 warm ups, 2 min. each























2 more warm ups only this time 5 min each



















The left is a 10 min drawing and the right is the first long pose of the day. It was 2 hr.























30 min. clothed standing pose done with a pen
























30 min marker and pen drawing

No comments:

Post a Comment